A new study in the journal Science reports that the ocean has absorbed 48 percent of the CO2 in the atmosphere. Not surprisingly, Reuben Studdard has absorbed the other 52 percent.
º º º º º º º º º º
More Comedy Notebook:
comedy, comedic, comedy bits, comedic bits, laugh, funny, observations, observational humor, skits, comedy skits, improv, montreal comedy fest, comedy observations, comedy observations, one-liners, one liners, jokes, jokes, stand-up, letterman, conan, leno, late show, late night, monologues, kilborn, daily show, carson, johnny carson, seinfeld, jerry seinfeld, larry david, funny, smart, intelligent jokes, smart jokes, smart comedy, stand up, comedy cellar, comedy club, dangerfield, rodney, chris rock, woody allen, original.